Alloy wheel refurbishment by wheel specialists in Leatherhead, Surrey
If you have alloy wheels on your car in Leatherhead, Ashtead, Oxshott, Bookham, or one of the nearby areas in Surrey, Wheel Business is your alloy wheel refurbishment specialists. We complete a vast range of mobile alloy wheel restoration and repairs services.
The chances are that you will want to keep your alloys looking in pristine condition because this will help to maintain the value of your vehicle. However, it is inevitable that they may become scuffed, chipped, or scraped.
Our alloy wheel repair service is fast, professional, and cost-effective. We travel to homes, offices, showrooms, body shops, and can complete all wheel repairs and restorations from our workshop on your site. We can return your alloys to a first-class condition and help to prevent the risk of further damage through weather and road salts. We never compromise on the quality of our wheel finishes, so you can always expect exceptional results.
We operate a fully-equipped workshop that uses the very latest technology and that is designed for all types of alloys For extra peace of mind, all our wheel repairs come guaranteed for 12 months. We also offer a wide range of finishes, including matt black, silver, and red. We are also fully insured and hold public liability insurance and trade vehicle insurance.
We consistently deliver excellent results at affordable prices, so to find out more about our services, please call us now on 01372 613 029 or 07818 037 000.
We’ve been refurbishing alloys in Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South London for the past 10 years.
We pride ourselves on providing very friendly customer friendly customer service to all our clients.
We provide a high quality service refurbishing and repairing standard and diamond cut alloys.
The majority of our work comes through word of mouth, we’re trusted to get the job done and done well.
Mobile alloy wheel diamond cut refurb and other services near Ashtead
- Standard alloy wheel refurbishment: If you alloy wheels have seen better days, do not worry. We can repair chips, scrapes, and scratches to standard alloy wheels, and our technicians have the equipment and technical know-how to complete any wheel repair work.
- Diamond cut alloy wheel repair: As well as standard alloys we can repair and refurbish diamond cut alloy wheels. We can do this on-site in just 20 minutes using the latest diamond cut advanced technology, making this service very accessible and convenient.
- Trade alloy wheel refurbishment: If you are in the trade and are looking for alloy wheel repair specialists, talk to our friendly and helpful team. We can help to repair kerbed wheels, scratched wheels, chip damaged wheels, scuffed or scraped wheels, or can complete alloy polishing.
We use the latest technology for KT11 alloy wheel restoration
We are completely mobile so we can bring the latest alloy wheel repair technology to your door in Leatherhead. Most wheel can be repaired but in the unlikely situation we think we will not be able to achieve an excellent finish; we will let you know.
Our workshop has a large room, spray room, and storage area. We have the latest equipment, including:
- Full-size tyre machine base
- Full segregated double-width alloy wheel spray booth
- Diamond cut refinishing machine
- Adjustable wheel repair workstation
- Integrated infra-red curing
We never just paint the face of our alloy wheel. We will carefully push the tyres apart from the alloy rims before taping up all the visible areas of the tyre and the secondary facias. This allows us to examine the damage. Before we set up the relevant equipment. We complete all repairs using the latest techniques. Normally to takes around four to five hours per set of alloys.
How does our mobile alloy wheel restoration and alloy repair near Leatherhead work?
The alloy wheel restoration is normally completed in three steps:
- We arrive, on time at the pre-agreed location to start the work
- The wheels are removed from the car
- The tyres are pushed away from the alloy rim carefully, though they normally remain on the wheel
- All visible areas of the tyres and secondary facias are taped up
- The wheel damage is assessed, and the relevant equipment is set up
Refurbishment and repairs
- We repair all damaged using the latest equipment, machinery, and techniques
- The wheels are covered in a primer to prevent corrosion
- The exact colour of the alloy is identified and then each alloy is re-painted to match the original colour
- The alloys are sprayed with a clear lacquer
- The wheel is baked until the lacquer is dry
- The tyres are inflated and returned to your car
- The wheels are fitted and then the wheel nuts are tightened up to the optimal level
- A final inspection is completed to ensure the highest quality finish
Why choose mobile wheel repairs in Leatherhead?
Are you thinking about investing in alloy wheel refurbishment in Leatherhead? Here are a few reasons to consider it.
- Cost-effective: Refurbishing your old alloys is definitely more cost-effective than shelling out for new wheels and the coating can ensure they remain looking fantastic for longer.
- Choose a colour: Our alloy wheel refurbishment allows us to exactly match the colour of your original alloys, so it is identical. Alternatively, you may wish to choose a new colour.
For alloy wheel reconditioning in Leatherhead, please call alloy wheels team
We cover a wide area including:Oxshott, Bookham, Stoke D’abernon, Great Bookham & Little Bookham
What people say
Request a quote today
Wheel Business can refurbish and repair alloys from every car manufacturer including: –
- Alfa Romeo
- Ssangsong Subaru