Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as by making a purchase from us indicates you agree with the contents of and are bound by the terms & conditions detailed below.
This website is owned by Wheel Business Ltd. (company number 12034708). Our registered address is: 12 Boleyn Walk, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7HU.
The company is registered with the ICO and our reference number is ZA526462.
1. All customers’ vehicles are fully covered by Wheel Business insurance whilst repair work is carried out on their premises.
2. All vehicles must be supplied with the O.E.M. tool kit and locking wheel nut keys for removing and fitting wheels, where applicable.
3. Wheel Business accepts no responsibility for goods or articles left in vehicle, or damage or mechanical fault on any vehicle which includes the likes of a flat battery, clutch slipping etc.
4. Wheel Business accept no responsibility for the transport of wheels delivered and/or collected by courier; customers should ensure that any courier they use is adequately insured (any courier engaged by Wheel Business will have adequate insurance).
5. Wheel Business will endeavour to refurbish all wheels to the best of our ability but cannot be held responsible for unforeseen problems such as poor castings or excessive corrosion. These problems are sometimes only apparent when the old finish has been removed. Other problems found can include:
– The wheels/locking nuts/studs have been incorrectly maintained or modified.
– Any previous service or repairs, which have not been properly carried out.
– Any parts which have been wrongly fitted or the structure of the wheel/components/bolts/nuts/threads/valves affected by the process.
6. Split rims are undertaken entirely at the customer’s discretion and responsibility as to the suitability of the refurbishment process. Should Wheel Business split down the wheels and wheel bolts have to be replaced, the cost of these will be passed on to the Customer. The Customer needs to be aware that in some split rims the wheel bolts have to be drilled out due to corrosion and again there will be an additional cost for this service.
7. Wheels which are classed as in very poor condition upon delivery could be subject to an additional cost of £5 per wheel to cover the additional labour required to refurbish such wheels, customers will be informed before any work commences.
8. Wheel Business reserves the right to charge extra in the event of unforeseen problems and in such circumstances will endeavour to contact the Customer for agreement before continuing.
9. Customers should be aware that whilst we aim to achieve a very high standard small blemishes might be visible and we cannot guarantee 100% perfection. Wheel Business offer a one year guarantee on refurbished alloys, provided the aftercare advice given is followed. The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, or further damage incurred.
10. Whilst we will endeavour to provide a turnaround within the time period agreed we cannot guarantee this, certain factors which would assist in the time period being achieved would be as follows:
– The wheels do not have any hidden defects which may delay the process (as mentioned in point 5 above).
– A standard finish is required.
11. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to check the condition of refurbished wheels and the condition of tyres and to ensure that they conform to all the safety and legal requirements.
12. Where wheels are delivered on the vehicle, we endeavour to ensure that all wheels are securely refitted following refurbishment, however we advise all Customers to check their wheel nuts immediately upon collecting their vehicle and at regular intervals thereafter to ensure that the wheels are secure at all times.
13. For wheels that require a full strip and refurbishment, new rubber valves will be supplied free of charge. Other valves are available upon the customer’s request, these would be chargeable and agreed on point of order. In the event of sensor valves being broken during the stripping process, Wheel Business will not be held responsible and will not be held chargeable.
14. Vehicles/wheels will not be released until payment has been made in full.
15. Trade Accounts that are held with Wheel Business are based on a strict 30 day payment term and can be closed at Wheel Business discretion without prior notice.
16. For customers that do not hold an account with Wheel Business the payment is due on completion of the refurbishment/service refurbished./