Mobile alloy wheel diamond cut refurbishment and alloy wheel repairs in St Albans, Hertfordshire
Let us help you remove those alloy scuffs, scratches, and dents! Working throughout St Albans, Hatfield, and the nearby parts of Hertfordshire, Wheel Business specialises in refurbishing and repairing standard and diamond cut alloy wheels using the latest state of the art equipment and technology.
Blemishes and scuffs to your alloy wheels can ruin their appearance but we will get your wheels back to new. Your car is in safe hands and all repair jobs are completed properly and efficiently, and we can repair your alloy wheels in just a few hours.
We pride ourselves in being able to refurbish any alloy make of alloy wheel be it a Mazda or Mitsubishi, Ford, or Ferrari. Our bespoke alloy workshop contains all the latest equipment and machinery, including:
- Full-size tyre machine base
- Adjustable wheel repair workstation
- Integrated infrared curing
- Fully segregated double-width alloy wheel spray booth
There is a large workspace, separate spray room, and storage area. All our equipment is HSE compliant and we pay close attention to detail and health and safety.
We are completely mobile, which means we can come to your home, office, body shop, or garage, whilst you continue with your day. Whatever your alloy problem, we are here to offer a solution. We can also work flexibly around your needs, so we can refurbish one set of wheels or multiple sets.
Give your wheels the attention they deserve and call us now in 01442 731 838 or 07538 173 974.
We’ve been refurbishing alloys in Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and Bedfordshire for the past 10 years.
We pride ourselves on providing very friendly customer friendly customer service to all our clients.
We provide a high quality service refurbishing and repairing standard and diamond cut alloys.
The majority of our work comes through word of mouth, we’re trusted to get the job done and done well.
Diamond cut alloy wheel refurb near Hatfield
It is easy to spot diamond cut alloy wheels. They are very shiny and have a polished look, which is created using a lathing machine and then lacquered to protect them from corrosion. Many high performance and normal cars are fitted with diamond cut alloy wheels because they are very eye-catching and appealing.
Our professional diamond cutters use touchscreen technology on wheels from 14’’ to 22’’ to bring them up to standard. Wheels that have suffered from kerb damage can be re-cut, shaving the tiniest amount from the front of the wheel.
What our wheel repairs near Hatfield and St Albans can do:
- Return your alloy cut diamond cut wheels to their factory finish
- Save on the cost of purchasing new wheels
- Increase the value of your vehicle
- Professionally repair your wheels
We are always on hand to answer any questions you may have about your diamond cut alloy wheels.
We refurb every type of wheel in AL1
Replacing your alloy wheels every time they become dented or cracked is not a practical solution and will be very expensive. Alloy wheels are a valuable addition but can get damaged and scratched from weather, potholes, tight parking, and other incidents.
We refurbish most car manufacturers’ alloy wheels including: Aston Martin, Jaguar, Jeep, Ford, Mitsubishi, Audi, Renault, BMW, Citroen, Ferrari, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Lexus, and Mazda.
- Fully mobile: This a flexible service that can be done at the time and place of your choice in St Albans.
- Original colour-matching: We can match the original colour of your wheel or you can choose a new colour.
- Alloy scuff and scratch repair: Scuffs and scratches sustained when you have knocked into the kerb can affect the appearance of the whole car. All damage can be repaired during our restorations.
- 12-month guarantee: Our alloy repairs come with a guarantee of 12 months for your peace of mind.
How does our mobile alloy wheel restoration service in St Albans work?
The alloy wheel restoration is normally completed in three steps:
- We arrive, on time at the pre-agreed location to start the work
- The wheels are removed from the car
- The tyres are pushed away from the alloy rim carefully, though they normally remain on the wheel
- All visible areas of the tyres and secondary facias are taped up
- The wheel damage is assessed, and the relevant equipment is set up
Refurbishment and repairs
- We repair all damaged using the latest equipment, machinery, and techniques
- The wheels are covered in a primer to prevent corrosion
- The exact colour of the alloy is identified and then each alloy is re-painted to match the original colour
- The alloys are sprayed with a clear lacquer
- The wheel is baked until the lacquer is dry
- The tyres are inflated and returned to your car
- The wheels are fitted and then the wheel nuts are tightened up to the optimal level
- A final inspection is completed to ensure the highest quality finish
St Albans trade alloy wheel reconditioning
We offer a flexible and tailormade service designed around your needs. Alongside visiting private homes to complete wheel repairs, we can also bring our mobile workshop to trade customers, including body repair centres, dealerships, garages, or car leasing companies.
We can complete multiple sets of wheels in super quick time. We are able to restore alloy wheels as close as possible to their factory finish, whilst also helping to prevent the risk of further damage. For our trade customers, we can offer trade pricing based on value.
For more information about mobile alloy wheel restoration in St Albans, call our wheels repair team now
To find out more about our on-site alloy wheels repairs service in St Albans or to make a booking, please call 01442 731 838 or 07538 173 974. Alternatively, drop us a line at email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as we can.
We cover a wide area including:Sandridge, Redbourn, Colney, Harpenden, Wheathampstead, Abbots Langley, Radlett, North Mimms & Garston
What people say
Request a quote today
Wheel Business can refurbish and repair alloys from every car manufacturer including: –
- Alfa Romeo
- Ssangsong Subaru