Mobile alloy wheel diamond cut refurb in and around Surrey, UK
Welcome to Wheel Business. We are professional alloy wheel refurbishment specialists who can complete a host of alloy wheel restoration services and alloy repairs throughout Surrey and the South East.
We understand that convenience is key. We are mobile and can travel to your showroom, body shop, house or office to complete wheel repairs. We travel in a custom-designed van and carry all the latest specialist equipment and tools to carry out any work to the highest standards. This means we can complete all work efficiently and at highly-competitive prices.
It is all too easy to scuff and scratch alloy wheels. We aim to repair alloy and diamond cut alloy wheels, so they look immaculate. We can illuminate scratches, chips and curb damage and bring your wheels back to their former glory.
Our services include:
- Alloy wheel restoration: Our mobile workshop features the latest technology so we can restore your alloy wheels. We will ensure any wheels match your set seamlessly.
- Diamond cut alloy wheel repair: We complete diamond cut alloy wheel repairs, so we can return your alloy wheels to their best in no time. They can be repaired, cleaned and glossed, so they look their best. Maintaining your alloy wheels can save you money further down the line.
- Trade alloy wheel refurbishment: We work with many trade customers, including body shops and dealerships throughout the South East. We can assess any damage before offering advice and a quote to ensure the best finish.
We are a small team you can trust, and we are so confident in what we do that we offer a 12-month guarantee on every job. We offer a fast and friendly service and are fully-insured for your complete peace of mind.
For further details or to request a quick quote, please call us now on 01372 613 029 or 07818 037 000.
We’ve been refurbishing alloys in Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South London for the past 10 years.
We pride ourselves on providing very friendly customer friendly customer service to all our clients.
We provide a high quality service refurbishing and repairing standard and diamond cut alloys.
The majority of our work comes through word of mouth, we’re trusted to get the job done and done well.
What we do
We also offer the following:
Why choose our mobile alloy wheel refurbishment near Surrey?
Alloy wheels are an attractive feature of any car, but it is natural that over time they start to show dents and scratches. If you notice damage, your first instinct might be to replace your alloys but having your alloys refurbished can be a far superior alternative choice.
Wheel Business is the perfect choice for mobile wheel repairs. Our highly-experienced and trained technicians offer a wide variety of alloy refurbishment and repair options.
- Experienced and friendly: We have been refurbishing alloys for over a decade and we aim to offer exceptionally friendly and helpful customer care. We are always happy to offer free quotes and answer any questions you may have about our wheel repair services.
- Mobile: We are mobile, which means we offer an anytime and anywhere service, to save you time and money. We have all the latest mobile alloy wheel refurbishment and alloy scuff repair equipment, making us your perfect one-stop-shop for all your mobile alloy wheel diamond cut refurbs and other alloy wheel reconditioning.
- Skilled: We provide exceptional quality when it comes to all aspects of alloy wheel restorations. Our services include diamond cut alloy wheel repairs, alloy wheel reconditioning, alloy wheel painting, and alloy wheel scratch repairs.
- Reliable: We are proud of our reputation locally for the excellent service we provide, with much of our work coming from word-of-mouth recommendations. We work throughout the South East, including in Guildford.
Surrey alloy wheel restorations – we come to you!
Our mobile team can visit you at home or work to complete all repairs and restorations. We offer our service to both trade and private customers looking for a quality finish.
Our mobile workshop uses all the latest equipment and is HSE compliant. It features a large workshop room, separate spray room and a storage area at the rear.
- Fully mobile capacity
- Full-size tyre machine base
- Adjustable wheel repair workstation
- Integrated infra-red curing
- Full segregated double-width alloy wheel spray booth
- Diamond cut refinishing machine
We are able to re-cut diamond alloys in just 20 minutes in our workshop, resulting in an outstanding finish.
Our Guildford mobile alloy wheel diamond cut refurb team can help!
We are one of the only alloy wheel diamond cut refurb teams who can offer specialist repairs at your location. We are so confident in the quality of our work that each job comes with a 12-month guarantee, for your complete peace of mind.
We understand how frustrating it can be when your wheel gets damaged. We help both trade and residential customers and boast the very latest equipment in our custom-designed van. See our FAQs section for more information.
We work tirelessly to complete all repair work quickly and efficiently and will always go the extra mile to ensure your complete satisfaction. We are a name you can trust!
For diamond cut alloy wheel repairs and alloy wheel reconditioning, please call our Surrey wheel specialists
Call us now to find out more or to request a quick quote. We can be reached on 01372 613 029 or 07818 037 000 or via email at email@example.com
What people say
- We arrive, on time at the pre-agreed location to start the work
- The wheels are removed from the car
- The tyres are pushed away from the alloy rim carefully, though they normally remain on the wheel
- All visible areas of the tyres and secondary facias are taped up
- The wheel damage is assessed, and the relevant equipment is set up
Refurbishment and repairs
- We repair all damaged using the latest equipment, machinery, and techniques
- The wheels are covered in a primer to prevent corrosion
- The exact colour of the alloy is identified and then each alloy is re-painted to match the original colour
- The alloys are sprayed with a clear lacquer
- The wheel is baked until the lacquer is dry
- The tyres are inflated and returned to your car
- The wheels are fitted and then the wheel nuts are tightened up to the optimal level
- A final inspection is completed to ensure the highest quality finish
Request a quote today