First-class alloy wheel repair and refurbishment in and around Weybridge, Surrey
Wheel Business are mobile alloy wheel diamond cut refurb and alloy refurbishment specialists, working in Weybridge, Chertsey, and the surrounding areas of Surrey. Your scratched or scuffed alloys can be quickly, affordably and easily repaired in our custom-fitted van, which includes all the latest state-of-the-art equipment.
If you have clipped the kerb, there is nothing more frustrating than the damage it has done to your beautiful alloys. Don’t let your alloy wheels ruin the appearance of your car – we can fix them for a fraction of the cost of a replacement wheel. Whatever kind of alloy wheel refurbishment you require, our highly-professional technicians can complete the job and repair and restore your wheels making them look great.
Our team can help with:
- Alloy scuff repair
- Alloy scratch repair
- Trade alloy wheel repairs and refurbishment
- Alloy wheel painting
- Alloy spraying
- Alloy wheel conditioning
- Diamond cut alloy wheel repair
We can come to your house, place of work, car showroom or body shop at a time that suits you. We are fully insured, with Public Liability Insurance and Trade Vehicle Insurance, for your complete peace of mind.
Contact us for a free quote today and to discuss your individual requirements. We can be reached on 01372 613 029 or 07818 037 000.
We’ve been refurbishing alloys in Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South London for the past 10 years.
We pride ourselves on providing very friendly customer friendly customer service to all our clients.
We provide a high quality service refurbishing and repairing standard and diamond cut alloys.
The majority of our work comes through word of mouth, we’re trusted to get the job done and done well.
Mobile alloy wheel refurbishment near Chertsey (KT11): How does it work?
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer care service, and our before and aftercare advice.
Our fully-equipped mobile workshop allows us to complete alloy wheel refurbishments and damage repairs. The process normally follows this pattern:
Weybridge mobile alloy wheel diamond cut refurbs and diamond cut alloy wheel repair
Diamond cut wheel alloys are becoming more popular for their smart and stylish looks. Diamond cut wheels have been put on the lathe and part of the whole painted surface of the wheel has been machined off to leave a very shiny finish. You will also be able to see fine lines created by the cutting machine. Corrosion to these wheels is common, as are chips and scuffs.
We can reproduce this finish with innovative machinery that we carry in our mobile workshop. This involves removing a very thin layer (0.6mm) from the wheel with specialist lathing equipment. This offers minimal intervention and is a simple two-stage process that can be completed in as little as 20 minutes. We use touchscreen technology for the most accurate finish and the quickest turnaround time.
This finish is not just for expensive cars and supercars; with our in-house equipment, we can offer this finish for a fraction of the price of a new wheel on cars of all makes and models.
Talk to our specialist wheel repair technicians for alloy wheel repairs in Weybridge
We can take your damaged wheels and bring them back to showroom condition. To request a quote or to talk to us about our alloy wheel refurbishments, please ring us now on 01372 613 029 or 07818 037 000 or send an email at email@example.com
We cover a wide area including:
Mayford, Pirbright & Sheerwater
What people say
Request a quote today
Wheel Business can refurbish and repair alloys from every car manufacturer including: –
- Alfa Romeo
- Ssangsong Subaru
- We arrive, on time at the pre-agreed location to start the work
- The wheels are removed from the car
- The tyres are pushed away from the alloy rim carefully, though they normally remain on the wheel
- All visible areas of the tyres and secondary facias are taped up
- The wheel damage is assessed, and the relevant equipment is set up
Refurbishment and repairs
- We repair all damaged using the latest equipment, machinery, and techniques
- The wheels are covered in a primer to prevent corrosion
- The exact colour of the alloy is identified and then each alloy is re-painted to match the original colour
- The alloys are sprayed with a clear lacquer
- The wheel is baked until the lacquer is dry
- The tyres are inflated and returned to your car
- The wheels are fitted and then the wheel nuts are tightened up to the optimal level
- A final inspection is completed to ensure the highest quality finish