Mobile alloy wheel repair and refurbishment experts in and around Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Welcome to Wheel Business. We are a mobile alloy wheel diamond cut refurb specialists and alloy repair experts, offering our services to private individuals and trade customers in Milton Keynes, Bletchley and the wider areas of Buckinghamshire.
With a variety of alloy wheel refurbishment, alloy wheel conditioning, and wheel repair services for your damaged or chipped alloy wheels, we are confident that we can bring them back to excellent condition in no time.
We have invested in the best equipment in our mobile workshop, so our service and workmanship are always outstanding, and we work for highly competitive prices. Each of our highly-trained operatives has over 10 years’ experience in diamond cut alloy wheel repair and alloy wheel refurbishment.
- Only the best: We aim to offer the best alloy refurbishments and the most competitive prices and strive for excellence with every job we do. Whether you are in the trade or are an individual looking for the best local wheel repair, we will aim to exceed your expectations.
- Mobile: We understand that having cars off the road or awaiting repair can be frustrating. We are fully mobile, so can come to your home, office, body shop or car showroom to repair your alloy wheels, saving you time and money. Our fast and efficient service will transform your wheels in no time.
- State-of-the-art equipment: We use the very latest technology and equipment to repair and refurbish alloy wheels. Our services include alloy scuff repair, alloy scratch repairs, diamond cut alloy wheel repairs, alloy wheel reconditioning, alloy wheel painting, and alloy spraying.
- Recommended: We come highly recommended for our alloy wheel conditioning work throughout the nearby areas, including in Radlett and Shenley. We also carry full Public Liability Insurance and Trade Vehicle Insurance, for your complete peace of mind.
For a quote for alloy wheel repairs, please call us now on 01442 731 838 or 07538 173 974.
We’ve been refurbishing alloys in Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, and Bedfordshire for the past 10 years.
We pride ourselves on providing very friendly customer friendly customer service to all our clients.
We provide a high quality service refurbishing and repairing standard and diamond cut alloys.
The majority of our work comes through word of mouth, we’re trusted to get the job done and done well.
Specialists in diamond cut alloy wheel repairs near Bletchley (MK1)
Many modern wheels are now diamond cut and you can identify them by their shiny appearance. You may also be able to see exceptionally fine lines on the face, where the wheel has been turned on the cutting lathe.
Our mobile alloy wheel diamond cut refurb process involves removing the wheels and then starting the process of refurbishing them. We use a cutting-edge mobile lathe, which removes a minimal layer from the face of the wheel, to sympathetically remove chips, scratches and corrosion. A specialist lacquer is then applied and cured, before the wheel is re-fitted and your car has a showroom finish.
Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to finish mobile alloy repairs in super-quick time. We can typically complete a 20’’ wheel in just 20 minutes, using touchscreen technology for an accurate, precision finish. We work with all types of manufacturer alloy wheels.
Milton Keynes trade alloy wheel refurbishment workshop
If you are in the trade and require regular alloy wheel refurbishment and alloy wheel conditioning, we can work around your business’s needs and requirements. We know that having a quick turnaround is important for your company and we always aim to offer the most flexible and comprehensive service. We can bring wheels back to their former glory in a matter of minutes.
Whether you are a car dealership of bodyshop who is responsible for a large volume of cars, or you are a small business like us, we offer a wealth of experience and expertise, so you can make the most of our services.
We can fit around your schedule and requirements and can service all cars on-site, so we minimise disruption. We are committed to health and safety compliance and will always carry out risk assessments before any work is started.
We pay close attention to the small details that make a difference. All jobs come with a 12-month guarantee.
- We arrive, on time at the pre-agreed location to start the work
- The wheels are removed from the car
- The tyres are pushed away from the alloy rim carefully, though they normally remain on the wheel
- All visible areas of the tyres and secondary facias are taped up
- The wheel damage is assessed, and the relevant equipment is set up
Refurbishment and repairs
- We repair all damaged using the latest equipment, machinery, and techniques
- The wheels are covered in a primer to prevent corrosion
- The exact colour of the alloy is identified and then each alloy is re-painted to match the original colour
- The alloys are sprayed with a clear lacquer
- The wheel is baked until the lacquer is dry
- The tyres are inflated and returned to your car
- The wheels are fitted and then the wheel nuts are tightened up to the optimal level
- A final inspection is completed to ensure the highest quality finish
Contact us for a quote for alloy wheel repairs in Milton Keynes
Do you have scratched or chipped alloy wheels? Want to organise mobile alloy wheel restoration? Not sure what wheel repair service you need? Get in touch with our wheel repair specialists now on 01442 731 838 or 07538 173 974 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
We cover a wide area including:Shenley, Simpson, Calverton, Broughton, Lathbury, Newport Pagnell, Fenny Stratford, Bletchley, Wavendon, Hanslope, Sherington, Whaddon and Beachampton
What people say
Request a quote today
Wheel Business can refurbish and repair alloys from every car manufacturer including: –
- Alfa Romeo
- Ssangsong Subaru